FUN NEWS!

 This week I have been brainstorming ways to design my website, and let me tell you there are so many different layouts and designs! It's fun to see the uniqueness of each website and now it's just up to me to create a fun unique website too. 

I have decided what I want to do for my business which is so exciting! For all you family lovers you know that any good way to keep a marriage is to go on dates! And any good way to prepare for a marriage is to go on dates as well!

WELL... 

I have decided to sell my dating ideas! My husband and I love to go on dates each week. I had so much fun planning them I decided why not give it a shot! So I will be selling dates in packs depending on the type of date/activity. 

With all of this being said I will hopefully have my website up and running by the end of next week! This presents quite a few challenges but I am looking forward to creating my own layouts and designs to implement in my website! 

Catch ya next week!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Problems Bring us Closer

Why does dating have to be SO difficult??

Twisted Thinking