Perks of Social Media

 One thing that I have found good about social media is being able to market new business on it! It's a great tool to build a name for your company. If you can post good, interactive content you will be able to meet a good chunk of people. Especially if using some advertising within the social media platform. I will be digging deeper into that once this semester of school ends for me.


One platform that I am excited about using is Instagram. I already have an account and I am excited to be able to spend more time creating content on it. I plan to share date ideas and then create challenges for couples. I have always been a fan of the challenges on Instagram so I am excited to add to that mix but in a way that strengthens couples. It will be a fun way to continue my business without paying for a website to sell dates.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why does dating have to be SO difficult??

The Power of Time and All Eternity

Problems Bring us Closer