Building a Website ---> Building a Good Life

 If you have ever done any research on building a website you may have found like me a lot of options and ideas. I had no idea there were so many different ways to create a website. I also did not realize that it costs money to build a website either. This week I have been researching and narrowing down what website builder and host I want to choose. Pretty soon I will have my own website up and running!

To relate this back to family life, there are so many things we could be doing with our lives. So many things trying to call attention to us. Some of these things are simply just distractions while there are others that are more worth our time and money. Just like the website searching had several options it's important in our day-to-day lives to prioritize what is most important. Let us work past those things in life that call our attention so loudly we forget to be present. For instance, Instagram, Cell Phone usage, and any other things that may distract you from being fully present in the lives of your family members.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Problems Bring us Closer

Why does dating have to be SO difficult??

Twisted Thinking