Reflections

 As I near the end of the semester I am taken aback by how much I have learned about business, especially online business. I used to always think that starting a business was so simple. Let me tell you it is not simple! ...but it is not very hard either. Yes, there are many steps to having a successful business, but if you take it step by step you will eventually have a fully running business.

    Throughout this process, I would say that the hardest parts were with Google Ads, Analytics, and SEO. I did not know very much about any of them so I had to do more research and figure out the steps. Luckily because of the class I am taking it made it all so much easier. Plus, my professor was very good at explaining things in videos and in the assignments.

    This class has given me the knowledge I need to succeed on my own in creating my own business. I will probably wait until I have more time to continue moving forward, but at the moment I am excited to one day try again! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why does dating have to be SO difficult??

The Power of Time and All Eternity

Problems Bring us Closer