Dot those i's and cross those t's!

This week in my class we have been focusing on the legal, taxes, and business registration side of things. I truly never knew how much went into a business! I am really glad I am taking this class so I can be sure to dot my I's and cross my T's. 

The good thing is that most of the registration needed to start a business is free in Idaho. Well of course that is if you are starting a small business. Like mine where I will register my Dating Business as a Sole Proprietor. This allows me to have legal protection and doesn't require too much extra work. If things go well in my business then I will move forward and become an LLC or something along those lines. 

Starting a new business can be a scary endeavor because you really do not know what will come out of it. There are so many things that can go wrong. However, if things go right and you have properly set up your business then you could be in the market for great success. Everything in life takes some type of planning and work. If you put in the necessary work to learn something, you will reap the rewards!

My website will go live this weekend! Stay tuned for the link!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Problems Bring us Closer

Why does dating have to be SO difficult??

Twisted Thinking