Tracking Statistics

     This week in my business class I was able to learn about the importance of tracking the information for my business. Through Google, there are so many possibilities to expand your business. A great tool is the ROI tracking information. It is able to see when and how long your users stay on your website. It can also potentially track what gender the user is as well. Through Google, you can also see what is going on at a certain point on your website. For instance, I chose to see the analytics for when customers put something in the cart. This then helps me to see what customers are interested in, even if they don't buy it.

    This is key information because I can then change my business from what analytics I get back. If people are spending a short amount of time on my website and not buying anything I can then realize that I need a great hook to captivate the audience on what I am selling.

    There are so many things that go into tracking a business and there are a lot of random things you can track without the use of Google as well. I think that it is important to track sales. Not only the number but when they happen and the net gain from each sale. You can then take this information and potentially create promotions in the slow season or you can make sure you have adequate stock for the busy season.

    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Problems Bring us Closer

Why does dating have to be SO difficult??

Twisted Thinking