Communication Skills

 Have you guys ever played Taboo? Well, this week I feel like I was playing Taboo but in the opposite way. So instead of trying to avoid the word you just come up with as many words as you can that are similar. 

    However, instead of a game, this was actually for company advertisement. It's something you do with Google Ads, and they call it keywords. I will be using it to attract more people to my website. 

    Google uses these things called keywords. You basically find words that people would normally type into Google and then select these as words to associate with your website/business. It's an interesting concept and a unique one too. It made me get creative in my ideas and word usage!

    This helped remind me of the importance of communication in our lives. To have the best relationship we all need to have good communication skills. Those skills don't just have to be verbal either. They come in many ways but it's amazing how much a good conversation can do for two people struggling in a relationship!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Problems Bring us Closer

Why does dating have to be SO difficult??

Twisted Thinking